sâmbătă, 19 iulie 2014

Whispers of love
By  Teodora  Popescu

Your kiss....
I`ve tasted from your sights
Before to feel`m on my lips
I still hear your voice
Her echo into my ears...
I still see your face
Which walk over my mind
I hear beyond my ear
the bitten of your heart
I feel her and beyond the silence.

I still feel your touch,
Even the distance is hard
you are still here next to me...and...
Your love float like a water fall.
I`ll invent wings /To can fly to you...and...
If I won`t find you...
I`ll come into your dreams.
Your vision follows me
In my soul,into my dream...

I watched you thru the window of soul
Your eyes told me everything
I hear whispers of love
You talk to me at my heart`s ear at my soul
Love me all night long
Untill the stars will go over the window
Than,love me in sunrise...when
My soul get warm from the first rays of sun
And they transform in melancoly
Love me....for ever.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

AUTHOR~TEODORA POPESCU~18-03-2014~

English translation by..Daniel Mihalcea

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu