miercuri, 20 august 2014

*DAWN OF THOUGHT*

*DAWN OF THOUGHT*
By Teodora Popescu

I opened the door of no matter
And I pulled over me the words of silence
I gave you the hand of tolerance broken from me thoughts
Your heartis is polygame I can not believe you.

And still i remain hanged in my silences
My soul wrote to your door help me to be only one
But your silence has a hard pain a sharp pain
Your heartis is polygame i can not yet believe you.

Me heart burn....me soul bleeds
Here I wish to say''I love you''
But i say in silence inside my sorrow
Your heartis is polygame i can not yet believe you.

I`m sick to get lost....
my whooms became borrowing
and forgetness is indiferent to my sorrow
your heartis is polygame i can not yet believe you.

My tears and breath are like bitter
Even the wind suck my soul
I dear to live with your love
Your heartis is polygame i can not yet believe you.

In dawns of my thoughts with my heart full of rain drops
A begin of a day,filtering thy love
I live the truth reality withought your love
Your heartis is polygame I can not yet believe you !!!.....

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Author
~~TEODORA POPESCU~~04-10-2013~~~©

.English translation by..Daniel Mihalcea



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu