miercuri, 10 decembrie 2014

*I smile if I wanna cry* By Teodora Popescu

*I smile if I wanna cry*
 By Teodora Popescu
Rings of silencess from a shore to the other Echoes down and up to the sea...
The head is in my hands I keep careless
My feet are to weaks to stay and swim side by you.

But I sit in a world that i don`t like it at all....
And for you i`ve just a smile,
Even if I wanna cry....
I thru away the sadness if you want the same?

With you, I could change my silence being of way
Only `cause I can`t shush if i want to scream.....
Just for you...
Cause you are my best part from me.

Cause I yeald I screamed I laughed.
I cried and never like before....
You turn back to the door which will never open more
And for many times..
I woked up from the dream with you in my arms........

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

AUTHOR~TEODORA POPESCU~~26-o9-2013~© Copyright - 2013 ©
English translation by..Daniel Mihalcea.
Foto net:
................................................................................................................
*ZÂMBESC DACĂ VREU SĂ PLÂNG*
Inele de tăceri de la un mal la altul
Ecouri în jos şi-n susul marii...
Capul în mâinile mele îl ţin neputincioasă
Picioarele sunt prea slabe pentru a sta şi înota cu tine .
Dar stau într-o lume care nu-mi place ...
Şi pentru tine am doar un zâmbet,
Chiar dacă vreau să plâng ...
Aş arunca de tot tristeţea dacă mai vrei?
Cu tine, mi-aş schimba fiinta mea liniştită ...
Numai că nu pot să tac dacă vreau să ţip...
Doar pentru tine ...
Pentru că eşti cea mai bună parte din mine.
Că am strigat şi ţipat am râs ,
Am plâns şi niciodată ca înainte...
Te întorci pe o uşă care nu se va deschide niciodată
Şi de multe ori.. mă trezesc din vis cu tine în braţe.

ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ

AUTOR~~TEODORA POPESCU~~26-09-2013~~© Copyright - 2013 ©


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu