marți, 20 ianuarie 2015

*FEARNESS AND LOVE* By Teodora Popescu

*FEARNESS AND LOVE*
 By Teodora Popescu

I'm lookin' you in every day
On my sad way...
Thy image I can't forget
I call you'n my dreams and thought.

I need of courage
I doubt you frighten me
Between haitress and love,
I'm here ,I dream.

Delicate and fragile...
My skin calls you,
Thy body atracts me,atracts me...
My lips burns of whish thy your mouth.

I breathed and tasted thy warmth,
And pleasure thy tendernesess,
In dance of our hands,
Between dream and reality we'd loved intense.

I want offer me love,
Which is hidden in a huge emptiness
I want so less...
However so beautiful into my heart.

I want dusin' laughts into me life,
In every morning....
To tell me that you love me,
And me answering "I love you".

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

AUTHOR~TEODORA POPESCU~14-09-2013~© Copyright - 2013 ©
Foto net:

English translation by..Daniel Mihalcea.

.............................................................................................................

*TEAMĂ ŞI IUBIRE *

Te caut în fiecare zi
Pe drumul meu trist...
Imaginea ta nu-o pot uita
Te chem în vise şi-n gând.

Am nevoie de curaj
Mă îndoiesc şi mă sperii
Între ură şi dragoste,
Eu sunt aici , eu visez .

Delicată şi fragilă ...
Pielea mea te cheamă ,
Corpul tău mă atrage, mă atrage...
Buzele mele ard de dorinţa gurii tale.

Am respirat şi gustat căldura ta ,
Şi plăcerea mângâierilor tale,
În dansul mâinilor noastre ,
Între vis şi realitate ne-am iubit intens.

Vreau să-ţi ofer dragostea mea ,
Care-i ascunsă într-un imens gol
Vreau atât de puţin....
Şi totuşi atât de frumos în inima mea .

Vreau hohote de râs în viaţa mea ,
În fiecare dimineaţă...
Să-mi spui că mă iubeşti ,
Şi eu să-ţi răspund " Te iubesc'' .

ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ

AUTOR ~~TEODORA POPESCU~~14-09-2013~~© Copyright © 2013





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu