joi, 21 august 2014

I feel you

I feel you
By Teodora Popescu

In cold spring breeze
my soul
fly like the wind
and wish / to grow
over a field
of happiness...
your presency
under my silencies
i feel her drowning
into my heart
I close my eyes...
and I feel your soft tenderness
I see you around me feel you
I still love you....yet.....

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

AUTHOR~TEODORA POPESCU~25-06-2014~©

.English translation by..Daniel Mihalcea


Un comentariu:

  1. The words l spake of long ago befalls a hazy memory flash of how and when o dearest fair one, behold l want the very thing thouest want for l to jaufully dream awake my frenzy. Add to thee a way of shape and fasten tightly me unto thee, entwined in spirit and in soulful gathering the hole in wich the partial stroke of love itself. (mamt).

    RăspundețiȘtergere