joi, 21 august 2014

*In the shadow of the light*

*In the shadow of the light*
By~Teodora Popescu~

I like the light
from the shadow of the day
when my eyes-lashes
looking for a nest
into a perpetuum mirage
but they don`t get
nor than an echo
of senses...
waisting my way of been.

With eyes-lashes closed
I knew `cause I stil can laugh
gettin` alive...
like a butterfly
withought wings we fly
in the deepest of the morning
i was tiding in curlees
breacking the skin of the day
dividing my soul.

I can`t fly
with a broken wing
a part of me
still vibrate
in my dreams
i try to fly
with my good wing
but i don`t meet
than that tuff areas
and i`m scare
not to fall....
into the cold between the stars.

I have open eye
and still awake
telling my self all the time
I want to fly
from the night
in the border of the morning
between white liquors
in the nest of silence
throu a lot of light!!!!.......

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

AUTHOR~TEODORA POPESCU~25-06-2014~©

English translation by..Daniel Mihalcea


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu