vineri, 8 august 2014

*SHADOWS GAME*

*SHADOWS*

I can hear beautiful voices in the night
Which still populate my ilusion....
And keep alive my spirit
For a searching love in unknown.

My wishes and mind reload my imagination
l'm dancing thru my night barefoot
Like lightning in the rain of light
Down in no sound to drown my soul.

Come and you,don't stair to me,
Here l am in fear with every tear of mine.
'Cause i'll vanish slowly and sad.....
And than you'll see in me the autumn.

Only you know....give me my interior peace
Take thy me hand and never be alone
My life fibres will hang by your,
In this scene of soft tenders in invisible.

Our memories in love stories
Withought word to say only our souls wants dawn of the day,
My days with you was always to less
l wish to take them back from you.

My hopes still alive
Leave their print of lonelyness
However....l wonder...you feel my pain and suffer ?
When you hurt me and get retired?

I try my tears drown them in silence
Return them in my heart and not hear them
Connection.....i broke my past
l let my spirit to dawns,flight and dance.
ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ

~~AUTHOR~TEODORA  POPESCU~~31-10-2013

.English translation by..DANIEL MIHALCEA



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu