joi, 21 august 2014

The sad whisper of a moment

The sad whisper of a moment
By~ Teodora Popescu ~

Between you and I
a wilde fogg
In your tinny space
the light has no place
Maybe you should come....
before dawns
into my world....
of my soul.
But your eye is blinded
by to much fogg
in hanged mornings
And I still know
that you were frightened
of how long....of never...

I was lookin` of my calm
in thoughts and in lonelyness.
Slowly white thougts are falling....
and I see them,I see them
over a conquered fate
over the lips kept closed.
I mouring deep as in begining
in silent waiting
when your shadow failed.
into mouring of the moment...
by the morning light.
You played with my soul
tinny and tired under
the night heavyness.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

AUTHOR~TEODORA POPESCU~3-03-2014~©

English translation by..Daniel Mihalcea



Un comentariu: