miercuri, 20 august 2014

*Whishes*

*Whishes*
By Teodora Popescu 

I love you today,
But I don't promise the same for tomorrow.
Which could be like yesterday
With a new meaning for me.

A night to dark
In an ice storm
Which broke the dreams
In Universe stars shine for me.

Looking over you....
In night I open me flight,
The Dawns to have and give
A new sense for me.

I want every part of you.
Not only a half measure.
I want you.....
Only for me.

So...than I try
What's best for me
'Cause I need a warm body
That me body get soft and warm.

One day,
Maybe...in an autumn day,
Together with the falling leaves,
I will see cralling.....
.....your broken dreams.

All hopes,
And inside you....
You'll hear crying,
The bitter of your lonelyness.

ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══.T.P.═══ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ

AUTHOR~~TEODORA POPESCU~~25-08-2013~~©

.English translation by..DANIEL MIHALCEA


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu